There’s something about glass that just looks and feels better than plastic. Glass hummingbird feeders don’t only keep our favorite birds well-fed, but also look great out in the garden. In this article, we’ll be looking at 10 beautiful glass hummingbird feeders that you can set out in your very own backyard.
- Top 10 Best Bird Feeding Stations – Review Of 2022
- Hanging Bird Feeder Guide 2022 – All You Need to Know
- Top 12 Best Bird Feeder Poles – Review of 2022
Table of Contents
- 10 Beautiful Glass Hummingbird Feeders For Your Garden Reviews
- 1. Rezipo Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder with Perch – Best hand blown glass hummingbird feeder
- 2. More Birds Ruby 10-Ounce Glass Hummingbird Feeder – Best Budget Glass Hummingbird Feeder
- 3. Perky-Pet 8119-2 Red Antique Bottle Hummingbird Feeder – Most Stylish Garden Look
- 4. Perky-Pet 209B Our Best Glass Hummingbird Feeder, Red, 30 OZ– Most Practical Pick
- 5. Muse Garden Nebula Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder– Most decorative glass hummingbird feeders
- 6. Monarch Abode Red Glass Hummingbird Feeder With Perch– Best small glass hummingbird feeders
- 7. Birds Choice Best-1 8oz. Hummingbird Feeder (Pack of 2) – Great Value
- 8. Juegoal 26 oz Red Glass Hummingbird Feeders – Good all-round hummingbird feeder
- 9. Nature’s Way Illuminated Top Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder– Innovative design
- 10. Grateful Gnome Purple Speckled Mushroom Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder – Most Unique Glass Hummingbird Feeder
- Final Thoughts
- Best small glass hummingbird feeder: Monarch Abode Red Glass Hummingbird Feeder With Perch
- Most Unique Glass Hummingbird Feeder: Grateful Gnome Purple Speckled Mushroom Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder
- Best Budget Glass Hummingbird Feeder: More Birds Ruby 10-Ounce Glass Hummingbird Feeder
- Most decorative glass hummingbird feeder: Muse Garden Nebula Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder
6 Beautiful Glass Hummingbird Feeders For Your Garden Overview[amazon table=”2494″]
10 Beautiful Glass Hummingbird Feeders For Your Garden Reviews
1. Rezipo Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder with Perch – Best hand blown glass hummingbird feeder
This colorful hummingbird feeder from Rezipo is skillfully hand-made from hand-blown glass. Included with the feeder are a cotton lanyard, metal hook, ant moat, and even a cleaning brush which is a nice touch. These are large glass hummingbird feeders that have 4 feeder ports, each with its own perch for hummingbirds to rest while feeding.
- Incredible colors
- Large nectar capacity
- Includes ant moat
- Metal ports can be sharp
2. More Birds Ruby 10-Ounce Glass Hummingbird Feeder – Best Budget Glass Hummingbird Feeder
The More Birds glass hummingbird feeder is a great little budget nectar feeder. They don’t offer as much color as some of the other models in this list but they are still beautiful glass hummingbird feeders.
Most importantly, they work great for keeping hungry hummers happy. The lid of this feeder doubles as an ant moat, which keeps the creepy crawlies away from your bird’s nectar, as long as you keep the moat filled with water.
- Soft feeding ports
- Great value
- Limited colors
3. Perky-Pet 8119-2 Red Antique Bottle Hummingbird Feeder – Most Stylish Garden Look
This classic design from perky pets ticks all the right boxes. These red glass hummingbird feeders have a copper-colored base that is attractive to both birds and birdwatchers alike. This model has four feeding ports to accommodate a whole group of hummers.
- Elegant antique styling
- Good color to attract hummingbirds
- Perching spaces are not easy to grip
4. Perky-Pet 209B Our Best Glass Hummingbird Feeder, Red, 30 OZ– Most Practical Pick
Perky Pet’s best glass hummingbird feeder wasn’t named wrong. The 209B has a 30oz nectar capacity, and 6 feeding ports, each with ample perching space. The built-in bee guards and ant moat make the nectar accessible to hummingbirds only, so you don’t have to worry about unwanted visitors.
- Built-in bee and ant protection
- Easy to clean
5. Muse Garden Nebula Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder– Most decorative glass hummingbird feeders
If you’d like to add a little more color to your outdoor environment, you can’t go wrong with the Muse Garden stained glass hummingbird feeders. This large feeder has a generous 32oz sugar water capacity to keep more hummers happy. This feeder features built-in perches, as well as a hemp rope, S-hook, ant moat, and cleaning brush.
- Uniquely hand made feeders
- Made from recycled materials.
- No bee guards
6. Monarch Abode Red Glass Hummingbird Feeder With Perch– Best small glass hummingbird feeders
This model from Monarch Abode is a little different from the traditional style hummingbird feeders we’re so used to. That doesn’t mean the birds won’t love it though, and these unique glass hummingbird feeders have an elegant look to them too. These are top fill glass hummingbird feeders that are very easy to fill and clean.
- Solidly built
- Compact size
- Small nectar capacity
7. Birds Choice Best-1 8oz. Hummingbird Feeder (Pack of 2) – Great Value
This two-pack from Birds Choice is a very economical way of attracting and feeding loads of hummingbirds with a single purchase. These are all-business feeders, with no fancy styling but are built solid. Each feeder has 8 feeding ports and holds 8 ounces of nectar.
- Accommodates many hummingbirds at once
- Simple but solid design
- No ornamental styling
8. Juegoal 26 oz Red Glass Hummingbird Feeders – Good all-round hummingbird feeder
These beautiful glass hummingbird feeders are very affordable and provide a great place for up to 5 hummers to feed all at once. The red glass top is very attractive to hummers and the durable ABS plastic base will last well out in the elements in your garden. This is a hanging glass hummingbird feeder with a steel hanger, which provides a classic vintage look.
- Beautiful glass hummingbird feeder
- Steel hanger
- No ant protection
9. Nature’s Way Illuminated Top Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder– Innovative design
This beautiful glass hummingbird feeder does more than just provide your birds with lunch. At night, it functions as a charming little outdoor lantern that adds atmosphere to your garden space.
This feeder is made from hand-blown glass and follows a different formula from what we are used to. It is a welcome change, however, and the feeder creates a solid but elegant impression.
- UV stabilized and rust-resistant materials
- Includes built-in solar-powered lantern
- Easy to clean and refill
- Should be kept full for birds to reach the nectar
10. Grateful Gnome Purple Speckled Mushroom Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder – Most Unique Glass Hummingbird Feeder
If you’re looking for something unique, these exquisitely colored and interestingly shaped glass hummingbird feeders will look amazing in your garden. They are skillfully handcrafted, so no two are ever the same. An S-hook is included for easy hanging and the whole product is easy to assemble and use.
- Uniquely handcrafted
- Easy to clean
- The steel base can rust
Do glass hummingbird feeders work?
Glass hummingbird feeders work great. They have the added bonus of not becoming brittle in time due to exposure to the elements.
Should I put my hummingbird feeders in the sun or shade?
It is best to keep your glass hummingbird feeders in the shade because the nectar will stay fresher for longer this way. A little morning sun is fine because the birds will enjoy feeding in the sunshine, but avoid hot afternoon sunlight.
Do hummingbirds prefer feeders with perches?
Hummingbirds are perfectly adapted to feed on flowers without perching so perches are not strictly necessary. These birds certainly do appreciate a perch when feeding, however, so any glass hummingbird feeders with perch are a good choice.
How high should my hummingbird feeder be from the ground?
5 feet is an ideal height for your hummingbird feeders. This keeps the birds safe from leaping cats while still being an easily reachable height for you to refill your glass hummingbird feeders.
Glass hummingbird feeders look great while attracting your favorite birds and providing an easily accessible food source. If you’re looking to attract more hummingbirds to your garden this year, consider any of the quality options in this list and enjoy the wonder of watching these speedy little birds from your own home. Happy birdwatching!