There’s something about glass that just looks and feels better than plastic. Glass hummingbird feeders don’t only keep our favorite birds well-fed, but also look great out in the garden. In this article, we’ll be looking at 10 beautiful glass hummingbird feeders that you can set out in your very own backyard.
- Top 10 Best Bird Feeding Stations – Review Of 2022
- Hanging Bird Feeder Guide 2022 – All You Need to Know
- Top 12 Best Bird Feeder Poles – Review of 2022
- Best small glass hummingbird feeder: Monarch Abode Red Glass Hummingbird Feeder With Perch
- Most Unique Glass Hummingbird Feeder: Grateful Gnome Purple Speckled Mushroom Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder
- Best Budget Glass Hummingbird Feeder: More Birds Ruby 10-Ounce Glass Hummingbird Feeder
- Most decorative glass hummingbird feeder: Muse Garden Nebula Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder
6 Beautiful Glass Hummingbird Feeders For Your Garden Overview
10 Beautiful Glass Hummingbird Feeders For Your Garden Reviews
1. Rezipo Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder with Perch – Best hand blown glass hummingbird feeder
This colorful hummingbird feeder from Rezipo is skillfully hand-made from hand-blown glass. Included with the feeder are a cotton lanyard, metal hook, ant moat, and even a cleaning brush which is a nice touch. These are large glass hummingbird feeders that have 4 feeder ports, each with its own perch for hummingbirds to rest while feeding.
- Incredible colors
- Large nectar capacity
- Includes ant moat
- Metal ports can be sharp
- EASY TO CLEAN: The clear glass makes seeing red hummingbird nectar easy for refilling and cleaning purposes
- EASY TO FILL NECTAR: Clear glass, Wide-mouth reservoir and two-part base makes seeing and refilling the feeder with nectar simple and easy...
- ATTRACT HUMMINGBIRD: Brushed copper glass and bright color make the hummingbird feeder more attractive for hummingbirds
- RELIABLE MATERIAL: Innovative sealing ring aids in leak prevention, Hand Blown Glass is sturdy and durable
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: 1 glass hummingbird feeder, 1 ant moat, 1 metal hook, 1 cotton lanyard and 1 small brush
2. More Birds Ruby 10-Ounce Glass Hummingbird Feeder – Best Budget Glass Hummingbird Feeder
The More Birds glass hummingbird feeder is a great little budget nectar feeder. They don’t offer as much color as some of the other models in this list but they are still beautiful glass hummingbird feeders.
Most importantly, they work great for keeping hungry hummers happy. The lid of this feeder doubles as an ant moat, which keeps the creepy crawlies away from your bird’s nectar, as long as you keep the moat filled with water.
- Soft feeding ports
- Great value
- Limited colors
- NECTAR CAPACITY: Holds 10 fluid ounces of hummingbird nectar
- FEEDING PORTS: Features four flower-shaped feeding ports to accommodate multiple hummingbirds
- ANT MOAT: Built-in ant moat stops ants in their tracks preventing them from reaching the precious nectar
- ATTRACT MORE HUMMINGBIRDS: Red is a hummingbird's favorite color; attract more with the red top and base
- EASY CLEANING: We recommend washing your hummingbird feeder by hand with warm soapy water; please refrain from putting your feeder in the...
3. Perky-Pet 8119-2 Red Antique Bottle Hummingbird Feeder – Most Stylish Garden Look
This classic design from perky pets ticks all the right boxes. These red glass hummingbird feeders have a copper-colored base that is attractive to both birds and birdwatchers alike. This model has four feeding ports to accommodate a whole group of hummers.
- Elegant antique styling
- Good color to attract hummingbirds
- Perching spaces are not easy to grip
- Unique Gifts - Best choices as gift for your parents, friends, neighbors and loved ones. Bird watching gifts for people who love birds and...
- Eye-catching Design - Vintage oval glass hummingbird feeder features a bright red color that is sure to attract more hummingbirds and add a...
- Leak-Proof Construction - Premium metal cap and plastic base with leak-proof edge, no worries about messy spills or wasted nectar.
- Large Nectar Capacity - Glass hummingbird feeder with a generous 22oz nectar capacity, so you won't have to refill it as frequently and can...
- Easy to Fill & Clean - Simply unscrew the container from the base for filling and cleaning. To ensure your hummingbird feeder stays clean...
4. Perky-Pet 209B Our Best Glass Hummingbird Feeder, Red, 30 OZ– Most Practical Pick
Perky Pet’s best glass hummingbird feeder wasn’t named wrong. The 209B has a 30oz nectar capacity, and 6 feeding ports, each with ample perching space. The built-in bee guards and ant moat make the nectar accessible to hummingbirds only, so you don’t have to worry about unwanted visitors.
- Built-in bee and ant protection
- Easy to clean
5. Muse Garden Nebula Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder– Most decorative glass hummingbird feeders
If you’d like to add a little more color to your outdoor environment, you can’t go wrong with the Muse Garden stained glass hummingbird feeders. This large feeder has a generous 32oz sugar water capacity to keep more hummers happy. This feeder features built-in perches, as well as a hemp rope, S-hook, ant moat, and cleaning brush.
- Uniquely hand made feeders
- Made from recycled materials.
- No bee guards
- WONDERFUL COLORS TO ATTRACT HUMMINGBIRDS: Beautiful multi-colored glass hummingbird feeders for gardeners and bird lovers. Glass garden...
- GREAT GIFT IDEA: Unique hummingbird gifts for women. Gift ideas for mom, older women, gardeners, and grandparents who have everything. Bird...
- CONVENIENT TO USE: Glass bird feeder including user manual,1 ant moat, 1 S hook, 1 hemp rope (to hang the bird feeder), and 1 brush (to...
- LEAK-PROOF AND RUST-PROOF: Upgraded metal base with a thicker leak-proof gasket to prevent nectar from leaking. Improved metal finish and...
- ALL-ROUND CARE: With ant guard and bee proof metal base. Ant moat to keep unwanted visitors far away from the hummingbird feeder. The base...
6. Monarch Abode Red Glass Hummingbird Feeder With Perch– Best small glass hummingbird feeders
This model from Monarch Abode is a little different from the traditional style hummingbird feeders we’re so used to. That doesn’t mean the birds won’t love it though, and these unique glass hummingbird feeders have an elegant look to them too. These are top fill glass hummingbird feeders that are very easy to fill and clean.
- Solidly built
- Compact size
- Small nectar capacity
- Built to last: Crafted and assembled by skilled artisans, this hummingbird feeder is constructed from high-quality metal with expert...
- Easy to use: Hanging your hummingbird feeders at your preferred location is a breeze, and filling the container with 3 to 4 oz of nectar is...
- Makes the perfect gift: It's an ideal gift for adults, children, bird watchers, and nature enthusiasts on birthdays, anniversaries,...
- Easy to clean: Taking down your hummingbird feeders and cleaning the glass container with vinegar water is a straightforward process....
- Enhance the feeding experience: Pair with the Monarch Abode Hanging Ant Guard Moat Trap to guard your feeder against pesky unwanted ants and...
7. Birds Choice Best-1 8oz. Hummingbird Feeder (Pack of 2) – Great Value
This two-pack from Birds Choice is a very economical way of attracting and feeding loads of hummingbirds with a single purchase. These are all-business feeders, with no fancy styling but are built solid. Each feeder has 8 feeding ports and holds 8 ounces of nectar.
- Accommodates many hummingbirds at once
- Simple but solid design
- No ornamental styling
- Glass nectar reservoir
- 8-Nectar feeding ports
- Base separates for easier cleaning and requires no O-ring,
- Ready to hang.
- Made in the USA.
8. Juegoal 26 oz Red Glass Hummingbird Feeders – Good all-round hummingbird feeder
These beautiful glass hummingbird feeders are very affordable and provide a great place for up to 5 hummers to feed all at once. The red glass top is very attractive to hummers and the durable ABS plastic base will last well out in the elements in your garden. This is a hanging glass hummingbird feeder with a steel hanger, which provides a classic vintage look.
- Beautiful glass hummingbird feeder
- Steel hanger
- No ant protection
- Large Capacity Hummingbird Feeder: Features 26 Ounce nectar glass container, durable ABS plastic base with 5 red flower-shaped feeding...
- 5 flower-shaped feeding ports: This feeder allows hungry hummingbirds to perch and feeding at the same time.
- Easy to Install: Rotate glass container into the base until it is fixed. With metal hanger, this hummingbird feeder could be easily hung on...
- Easy to Refill & Clean: Simply screw the container off the base for cleaning or refilling. Then you are ready to feed the humming birds.
- Note: While the glass container can go in the dishwasher, we recommend cleaning it by hand.
9. Nature’s Way Illuminated Top Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder– Innovative design
This beautiful glass hummingbird feeder does more than just provide your birds with lunch. At night, it functions as a charming little outdoor lantern that adds atmosphere to your garden space.
This feeder is made from hand-blown glass and follows a different formula from what we are used to. It is a welcome change, however, and the feeder creates a solid but elegant impression.
- UV stabilized and rust-resistant materials
- Includes built-in solar-powered lantern
- Easy to clean and refill
- Should be kept full for birds to reach the nectar
- Beautiful, thick, hand blown glass in vibrant colors
- Extra wide opening enables easier filling and cleaning; all parts easily remove and are dishwasher safe (*LED is not dishwasher safe)
- Silicone gasket on lid and flowers for tight leak-free fit
- LED light with rechargeable battery
- Decorative hanging basket with perching rings allows hummingbirds to perch for more comfortable feeding
10. Grateful Gnome Purple Speckled Mushroom Hand Blown Glass Hummingbird Feeder – Most Unique Glass Hummingbird Feeder
If you’re looking for something unique, these exquisitely colored and interestingly shaped glass hummingbird feeders will look amazing in your garden. They are skillfully handcrafted, so no two are ever the same. An S-hook is included for easy hanging and the whole product is easy to assemble and use.
- Uniquely handcrafted
- Easy to clean
- The steel base can rust
- Nature at Your Side: Our beautiful hand-blown glass feeder is designed with striking colors to attract hummingbirds right to your side; Our...
- Hand-Crafted Glass: Each of our products is a unique, hand-made piece that has no other exactly like it; We've developed a leak-proof...
- Durable and Easy to Clean: The glass we make our feeders with is sturdy, thick, and durable, making it the perfect piece of garden decor,...
- American Design: We're a USA-Based company, which means you can be sure that there'll always be a dedicated representative on the other end...
- The Grateful Vision: We know how much hummingbird feeders can help during homebound times, as they bring a piece of nature to us; When you...
Do glass hummingbird feeders work?
Glass hummingbird feeders work great. They have the added bonus of not becoming brittle in time due to exposure to the elements.
Should I put my hummingbird feeders in the sun or shade?
It is best to keep your glass hummingbird feeders in the shade because the nectar will stay fresher for longer this way. A little morning sun is fine because the birds will enjoy feeding in the sunshine, but avoid hot afternoon sunlight.
Do hummingbirds prefer feeders with perches?
Hummingbirds are perfectly adapted to feed on flowers without perching so perches are not strictly necessary. These birds certainly do appreciate a perch when feeding, however, so any glass hummingbird feeders with perch are a good choice.
How high should my hummingbird feeder be from the ground?
5 feet is an ideal height for your hummingbird feeders. This keeps the birds safe from leaping cats while still being an easily reachable height for you to refill your glass hummingbird feeders.
Glass hummingbird feeders look great while attracting your favorite birds and providing an easily accessible food source. If you’re looking to attract more hummingbirds to your garden this year, consider any of the quality options in this list and enjoy the wonder of watching these speedy little birds from your own home. Happy birdwatching!
Last update on 2023-09-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API