A bird bath in your garden will not only provide a spot for your feathered friends to drink and bathe, it can also be a great garden decor. If you’re on a search for a bird bath you might have noticed the many shapes, sizes, colors and materials to choose from.
My personal favorite has always been a ceramic bird bath. Those will be one of the sturdiest, most elegant and long-lasting bird baths out there. Find the one you’ve been looking for in my list below.
- 10 Best Bird Baths: Bird-watching Expert Review in 2022
- Best Bird Bath Bowl: Review Of Our Top Picks
- Best Hanging Bird Baths: Birdwatchers Review 2022
Table of Contents
- 5 Best Ceramic Bird Baths Review
- 1. Alpine Corporation Turquoise Antique Ceramic Birdbath with Birds: Amazon Best Seller
- 2. Sunnydaze Outdoor Ceramic Bird Bath in Galaxy Blue: Best design
- 3. Burley Clay Hand Tinted Butterfly Ceramic Bird Bath: Highest Quality Option
- 4. Topadorn Birdbath Ceramic Bird Bath Bowl: Best Choice For Ceramic Bird Bath Bowls
- 5. Gardman Glazed Ceramic Hanging Bird Bath: Best Hanging Ceramic Bird Bath
- Final Thoughts
5 Best Ceramic Bird Baths Comparison[amazon table=”2311″]
5 Best Ceramic Bird Baths Review
1. Alpine Corporation Turquoise Antique Ceramic Birdbath with Birds: Amazon Best Seller
This is the most sold bird bath on Amazon that’s also praised by good reviews. People compliment it’s antique look and how it serves as an elegant decor in any garden.
What about the most important features that will attract the birds? Alpine Corporation blue birdbath’s shallow and wide bowl holds 0.8 gallons of water and allows multiple small birds to drink and bathe safely at the same time. The two molded birds on the side of the bowl add a nice little touch to the design.
The great news is that the manufacturer also offers a 1-year warranty so you can be confident in the quality of this ceramic bird bath.
- Elegant, antique look
- Wide and shallow bowl allowing multiple bird visitors
- Easy to assemble
- Ceramic glazing can be slippery for some birds
2. Sunnydaze Outdoor Ceramic Bird Bath in Galaxy Blue: Best design
Looking for a birdbath that will not only make birds stop by but also receive compliments from your garden party guests? This might be the ceramic bird bath for your yard. It has 3 color options to choose from: “Cognac Yellow”, “Yam” and my personal favorite – “Galaxy Blue”.
It’s quite a large ceramic bird bath holding up to 1 gallon of water. In the reviews, people praise the bird baths’ easy assembly and great design. Supposedly, it looks even better than in photos.
Sunnydaze Decor also backs its bird baths with a 1-year manufacturer warranty and manufacturers are easy to reach, in case of any questions.
- Hand-painted, beautiful design
- Easy to assemble
- Sturdy and durable
- More on the pricey side
3. Burley Clay Hand Tinted Butterfly Ceramic Bird Bath: Highest Quality Option
Looking for a ceramic bird bath that will last you a long time? This is one of the sturdiest and highest quality ceramic bird baths on the market. It comes in two pieces that are easy to assemble together for your feathered friend to enjoy right away.
Another great feature of this ceramic bird bath is its design – it has hand-painted grass and butterflies on the base which will help the bird bath blend in nicely in your garden. Your bird visitors will enjoy the big bath bowl and rusty finish that’s easy to have a grip on.
Burley ceramic bird bath is also one of the best-rated on Amazon. People especially enjoy its high-quality materials and great design.
- Sturdy, high-quality
- Well packaged and easy to set up
- Hand-painted, beautiful design
- Not the cheapest option on the market
4. Topadorn Birdbath Ceramic Bird Bath Bowl: Best Choice For Ceramic Bird Bath Bowls
In some cases going just for a bird bath bowl can be a great option. Bird bath bowls are a lot easier to move around, they are often more affordable and easier to clean.
Topadorn ceramic bird bath bowl has all the benefits of a complete bird bath for a fraction of the price. It’s constructed of high-quality ceramic with a beautiful light blue glaze, doesn’t require any installation and is easy to clean – you can just pick it up, clean, refill water and put it back in the garden.
You can also place the bowl in the grass or your patio floor to attract birds who prefer to dwell closer to the ground. Another feature that makes this bowl more appealing to birds is the bright ceramic flower in the middle of the bowl.
Just fill the bath with fresh shallow water and wait for your feathered visitors.
- Easy to move around and clean
- Can be placed on the ground
- More affordable
- Not very big – the size of an average plate
5. Gardman Glazed Ceramic Hanging Bird Bath: Best Hanging Ceramic Bird Bath
A hanging ceramic bird bath is ideal for smaller gardens and is easy to attach to a tree, wall bracket, or bird feeding station. This is also a cheaper choice than a regular ceramic bird bath.
This small ceramic bird bath has a simple but elegant design and already comes with the steel chains and stainless steel “S” hanging bracket so you can go ahead and put it up right after unpacking.
Gardman hanging bird bath is quite shallow but will serve great to provide water for some smaller birds and even butterflies. You can also switch it to a bird feeder occasionally.
- Easy to clean and refill
- Quick to assemble
- Simple, elegant design
- Can be too small for some birds
Are you ready to welcome your feathered yard visitors? Thanks to elegant design and good size my overall top choice would be Alpine Corporation Turquoise Antique Ceramic Birdbath. However, I would also consider a ceramic bird bath bowl or hanging bird bath, especially, when on a tighter budget.
What type of bird baths are your favorites? While I enjoy ceramic bird baths, there are a lot of pros to plastic, metal and concrete ones. Leave a comment below with your two cents.